Location: Sudan (Maridi, South Sudan)
Closing date: 03 Aug
- High integrity, honest and dependable by his/her supervisor
- Highly motivated and can work independently
- Should be a graduate with minimum Advanced Diploma, with a background in secretarial skills, administration, programme management or other relevant field
- Should have job experience in a credible organisation
- Should have knowledge, skills and experience in Programme Management (Planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring and evaluation)
- Computer literate/versatile; with experience in advanced use of Microsoft Office.
Experience with data analysis is an added advantage.
- Able and willing to travel all over South Sudan.
- Closing date: 3rd August.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within few days.
All applicants for the three posts are requested to apply via e-mail only – otherwise the application will not be considered.
Each application should include the following:
1. A letter of application, explaining why the applicant is motivated and suited for the position and clearly indicating the title of position the candidate is applying for.
2. Current and up to date curriculum vitae (CV), filled in the standard NSEA CV format (can be downloaded from www.nsea.typepad.com).
The CV must not exceed a maximum of 4 pages.
Please write the title of the job applied for in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NSEA is an equal opportunities employer.
Qualified women are especially encouraged to apply
Vacancies Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org