Deadline: February 16th,
Duration: 4 years with a possible extension of one year.
The overall objective of the programme is to reduce poverty of rural and peri-urban communities in the Nine Niger Delta States through promotion of participatory and gender equitable local development governance.
List of experts:
• An Agro Economist,
• a Tropical Agricultural Expert,
• several Rural Infrastructural Engineer Experts,
• a Monitoring and Evaluation Expert,
• a Microfinance Expert,
• a Rural Governance Expert,
• an Internal Auditor/Accountant,
• a Contract and Finance Expert,
• an Administrator,
• several Gender and Development experts.
Please register/update your CV into our database (see page 'Submit your CV' on www.transtec.be) and then send an e-mail notification to znasser[at]transtec.be