Logistics and Operations Manager
The United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR) Location city: Khartoum & Darfur
Location country: Sudan
Closing date: 30 Sep
- Relevant Degree/Diploma
- At least three years’ experience in field logistics with particular experience of cargo movement/receipt, stock & inventory management, vehicle/fleet management, communications equipment and procedures, logistics management in environment with low security.
- Demonstrated ability in security awareness, security logistics and security management.
- Highly organized with systematic approach; strong interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and work in insecure environments.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Fluency in English and basic Arabic a key advantage.
Submit your cover letter (notes) and resume online at
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in the United Methodist Committee on Relief.
Applications received prior to 9/30/06 will be given primary consideration.