Location: Bukavu, DRC
International Medical Corps is a global humanitarian nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs.
1. Fluency in French and English.
2. 3+ years managing logistics for emergency operations in international settings.
3. Computer skills in MS Office required.
4. Proven office organizational skills necessary.
5. Management experience required.
6. Ability to work under stress.
Closing Date: 17 June.
For more information and job application see; Logistics Coordinator