Location: Congo (Democratic Republic of the) (Kasongo)
Closing date: 31 July
- Degree (university level) in development studies, agricultural economics or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 4 years experience in programme management (including staff management) in Africa.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in rural context
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring skills
- Fluent in English and a very good working knowledge of French or Swahili (French preferred).
Please note, for existing Concern employees, French language skills are not essential however applicants must be prepared to follow intensive French training prior to taking up their position.
- Very good writing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in integrating cross cutting issues into programmes (HIV/AIDS and gender mainstreaming…)
- Experience of budget preparation and control
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel
- Experience of working with and supporting local partners including local NGOs, local government agencies and community based organizations
- Open minded, flexible and keen to learn
- Skills and practical experience in livelihood and sustainable development programs
- Ability to plan, implement and monitor multiple activities
- Experience in promoting participatory approaches
- Experience in DRC or East African Countries