The Kenya Education Staff Institute KESI is a semi-autonomous capacity building government agency of the Ministry of Education established to improve and maintain the quality of education by enhancing the capacity of education managers through effective and efficient training, research and consultancy services.
The Institute is seeking to recruit for:
1. Management Analyst KESI/HR/6/1
2. Sales and Marketing Manager KESI/HR/6/2
3. Examination Officer KESI/HR/6/3
4. Admission Officer KESI/HR/6/4
5. Receptionist Assistant II KESI/HR/6/5
6. Artisan-plumbing/electrician III KESI/HR/6/6
For more: job opportunities List of NGO Jobs, International Jobs, development jobs and other Job Opportunities, international development jobs, local jobs vacancies & jobs opportunities; opportunity jobs.