Kenya Breast Health Programme Information and Communications Officer
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
1. A University Degree in Graphic Design or the equivalent combination of education and experience in the related area.
2. Applicants must have at least a 2 year working experience using the Mac Operating System and its Desktop Publishing applications (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign) is mandatory.
3. A Team player, service-minded and able to work long hours.
4. Ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple priorities with minimum supervision.
5. Strive to raise awareness and increase understanding of the need for better breast health by reading on various studies and current updates in the related area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. One should be conversant with the publication material in the form of Newsletters, Brochures, Posters, Banners and Print ads. A basic understanding of the printing process will be an added advantage.
2. Applicants should have some basic knowledge in Website management.
3. Monitor the organizations publicity profile while keeping records of the same.
4. Liaising with other partners be it local or national to come up with campaigns for the diverse populations.
Applications can be forwarded by email with your cover letter, resume, salary history and the contact details of two professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or through regular mail on;
P.O. Box 9893-00100
GPO Nairobi, Kenya.
For more: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.