Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya - Davis & Shirtliff Ltd: As part of its CSR activities Davis & Shirtliff offers training attachment to deserving students in institution of higher learning.
Competition for training places is stiff and it is in the applicant’s interest to ensure that the requirements specified are abided by, to facilitate consideration and processing of applications.
1. Only 4th year or higher-level University/Colleges students need apply for training.
2. Training must be authorized and approved by the Institution with whom the applicant is taking the course.
A letter of introduction from the Institution must be attached with all applications. The letter should state or certify the following: -
3. Indicate the period of training with dates for which the student is applying.
In case where the institute does not provide insurance cover, the student will be required to personally acquire a suitable policy covering the period of training.
4. Submit details of any previous training with the company or any other firms.
5. Provide full details of academic achievements and enclose transcripts for years completed.
6. Provide references if any.
7. Applicants will be informed of the outcome or progress by e-mail, the decision being final, and no further correspondence will be entered into. Personal visits are not encouraged unless specifically invited for interviews. In special circumstances students may be selected for repeat attachment.
8. Attachment will be offered only once for a particular course but in very exceptional circumstances outstanding students will be given another chance in the duration of that course.
9.Students must ensure that the correct address, day telephone number and e-mail for correspondence are indicated on the application.
For more internships information, requirements, contact details and other related information, see: Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya - Davis & Shirtliff Ltd
For more internships in Kenya, industrial attachments in Kenya, student jobs & Kenya internships programs, see: Internships in Kenya » Attachment in Kenya » Industrial Training Programs in Kenya
Scholarships for African Students » Undergraduate Scholarships » African Women Scholarships & Grants » Developing Countries Scholarships » Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries » Fellowship Programs » Funding Grants for NGOs » Government Scholarships » LLM Scholarships » MBA Scholarships » PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships » Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships » Refugees Scholarships » Research Grants » Scholarships and Grants
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA
Work Experience Attachments - Industrial Training Programme - Attachments in Kenya – Internships in Kenya - Industrial Training Programme - Attachments in Kenya – Internships in Kenya - Work Experience Attachments