ACORD (Agency for Cooperation and Research in Development) seeks to recruit a Human Resources and Organisational Development Manager to manage the organisation needs in the area of strategic management of its Human Capital, organizational learning and development.
Requirements for the position:
1. Masters Degree in Business Management or Human Resources Management or a similar field is required.
2. Eight years working experience (minimum) at Senior management level, hands on experience in Human Resources Management and Human Resources Development with an International Organization at regional and international levels.
3. Very good understanding of organizational policies and procedures: Human Resources and Administration.
4. Very good understanding of labor laws in countries of operation.
5. Very good understanding of Performance Management Systems, compensation and benefits systems.
6. Good Experience in Organization learning and Knowledge Management.
7. Good Training and facilitation skills.
8. Bilingual English-French spoken and written is a mandatory requirement for this position; trilingual English-French-Portuguese would be an added advantage.