Head of Programming, Catholic Relief Services, Uganda
Catholic Relief Services
Closing date: 04 May
1. Master's Degree in development related field.
2. Minimum 5 years work experience in developing country, in a management capacity.
3. Experience with both emergency and development program planning and implementation.
4. Applied knowledge of USAID regulations governing cash and material resources.
5. Experience in proposal development and report writing required.
6. Knowledge of CRS program quality standards, guiding principles, and program approach.
7. Ability to supervise, build capacity and develop strong working relationships with local staff.
8. Strong writing skills, analytical and planning skills
9. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
10. Self-starter with strong organizational and motivational skills.
11. Willingness to spend approximately 20% of time in the field.
12. Knowledge of French, Spanish, or Portuguese language.
To apply for this position please visit the Catholic Relief Services website at http://www.crs.org/about/careers.