Deadline: 10th June
• Degree (Masters preferred) in international relations or another field of relevance
• 3 to 5 years of international NGO field experience in a similar position: grant management, proposal development (program narratives and budgets) and donor reporting.
• Proven ability to develop winning proposals to public and private-sector donors.
• Excellent written and spoken English essential.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to determine priorities and attention to detail a must.
• Willingness to travel to the field on an ad hoc basis.
• High-level of knowledge and practice with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. required.
• Work within a multi-sector and multicultural team
• Ability to work with tight deadlines for proposal development/ information needs
How to Apply:
Submit resume and salary requirements online at www.IRCjobs.org