Grameen Foundation Fellowship Program
Enhance Your Chances of Securing Employment - Learn New Digital Skills - Register Now & Complete at Least 1 hour of Free Online Coursework Today & Get Google Certification!
International Scholarships » Academic Fellowship Grants » Poverty Eradication Fellowships
Grameen Foundation Fellowship Program: Grameen Foundation is an industry leader in the fight against poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, Middle East/North Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Grameen Foundation's cutting-edge programs have helped millions of poor people improve their lives and progress out of poverty.
Our goal is simple– by providing access to appropriate financial services, life-changing information and unique income-generating opportunities, we enable the poor, especially the poorest and those living in harder to reach areas, move themselves out of poverty.
To help us accomplish our mission, we are launching the Grameen Foundation Fellowships Program and are looking for passionate leaders for our class!
As a Grameen Foundation Fellow you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in global development and social innovation on projects that make a difference in the lives of the poor.
During this one-year fellowship, you will gain significant hands-on field experience on assignments tailored to match your skills and interests with the needs of our local field offices in Latin America, Africa, and Asia. Join the innovation, on the ground.
Grameen Foundation Fellowship Basics
- Fellowships are 12-month field placements, based in one of Grameen Foundations local field offices in Latin America, Africa, and Asia or the US. All Fellowships include significant hands-on field work or exposure to the field.
- The Fellowship class will have up to 10 fellows, with each placement tailored to match individuals’ skills and passions, as well as Grameen Foundation’s needs.
- The Fellowship Class will receive training in preparation for their placement, as well as ongoing support and professional development opportunities.
- All Fellows will receive a stipend to cover their living expenses and lodging during their placement. Fellows are responsible for their own airfare and visa costs.
Grameen Foundation Fellowship Eligibility and Application Process
- Fellowship applicants must have at least three years of applicable work experience, or one year of work experience and an advanced degree to be eligible to apply.
- English fluency is required for all fellows; Spanish fluency is required for all placements in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Applicants must complete a written application. Top candidates will then complete a series of interviews to determine their best fellowship placement.
- To apply, candidates must first register with Bankers without Borders®, then apply online. The deadline to apply is March 31st.
For more scholarship information and application, look at; Grameen Foundation Fellowship Program
More; International Scholarships » Academic Fellowship Grants » Poverty Eradication Fellowships