Closing date: 01 June
Control that the bases respect existing financial procedures and that accounting documents are sent to Country Office
Analyze financial information and create management indicators
Support Country Coordination by analyzing running costs of the bases and the Capital (staff, equipment, etc.)
The Finance Controller is responsible for bases’ following of financial procedures and for financial consolidation. Trips to bases will therefore be necessary in order to clarify the procedures with Base Administrators.
In order to better analyze information received by Country Office (Finance and Administration), the Finance Controller will prepare management indicators to help Country Coordination determine and pilot ACTED’s projects
- Msc in Administration, Busines management or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral level in English (or French for DRC)
- Financial and accounting skills required
- Stress resistant and able to evaluate a situation on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills
Living allowance of 300 USD per month.
All accommodation, food and travel expenses covered
Medical and life insurance also covered.