The ideal candidate holds Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration and a minimum 3 years managerial experience in the financial area of a non-profit organization.
Closing date: 31 Oct
1) Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration
2) Minimum 3 years managerial experience in the financial area of a non-profit organization
3) Extensive experience in working with computerized accounting systems, preferably ACCPAC.
4) Must be able to carry out responsibilities independently with minimal technical support from within the organization
5) Good at role of facilitator and team player
6) Committed to staff training and development
7) English and Portugese language fluency required.
8) Ability to work in harsh environments.
To officially begin the application process, please visit www.imcworldwide.org and complete the online employment application form found under the tab "Join Our Team".
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya | Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya | Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya