Field Coordinator - IRC
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
The IRC is an international agency with offices in London, Brussels, New York, and Geneva.
Location: Sudan (El Fasher)
- Degree in international affairs, public administration or related field, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years overseas experience, preferably in complex emergency settings.
- Minimum three years experience in a similar Field management position with an international NGO.
- Strong organizational skills and able to coordinate and manage a diverse array of responsibilities: programs, logistics, finance and administration.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive situations diplomatically and possess strong communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Outlook Express.
- Ability to live and work in harsh isolated environments.
- Fluency in English, Arabic a plus.
- Additional qualities: ability to multitask, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility, cultural and environmental sensitivity.
Please submit resume and salary requirements online at http://www.IRCjobs.org
More at: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.