1. Able to identify with FH's Mission and Vision.
2. Masters Degree or equivalent in Development, Social Sciences, or a relevant technical sector.
3. At least five years relevant experience including substantial program management of USAID and other institutional grants.
4. Excellent computer skills in MS Office applications.
5. Ability to communicate fluently in English and French (reading and writing).
6. Willing and able to live, work and travel in a challenging operating environment
To be considered as a candidate, please apply on-line at:
And/or send your Cover Letter and CV to: conniew [at] fh.org
Thank you for your interest in Food for the Hungry!