The Deputy Finance Admin Director is responsible for assisting the Finance Admin Director in all day-to-day accounting operations and financial management functions in field offices and ensuring that the same are performed in accordance with IMC policy and procedures.
Location: Sudan (Juba)
1. The qualified candidate will possess a Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration.
2. Experience in working with computerized accounting systems, preferably ACCPAC.
3. Can function effectively in a loosely structured, but complex work environment, set appropriate priorities, and deal effectively with numerous simultaneous requirements.
4. Must be able to carry out reponsibilities independently with minimal technical support from within the organization.
5. Knowledge of PRM, UNHCR, DfID, and USAID financial regulations.
6. Good at role of facilitator and team player in solving problems.
To officially begin the application process, please visit http://www.imcworldwide.org and complete the online employment application form found under the tab "Work with IMC".
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya | Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya | Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya