Deputy Director of Programs, IRC - West Sudan
Organization: International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Location: Sudan (Khartoum)
Closing date: 03 Mar
- Masters degree in relevant field
- At least five years of overseas experience (ideally in Africa) in a progressively senior management programme position.
- Experience in working with and coordinating with donors including USAID (OFDA), BPRM, UNICEF, DFID, DCOF and EU, with national NGO’s and government agencies
- Demonstrated excellence in human resource management, particularly in a multi-cultural environment, including techniques for staff development, training, motivation, and discipline
- Demonstrated excellence in multi-tasking, time management, and flexibility
- Demonstrated skills and experience in NGO administration, finance, and logistics systems
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software programs
- Innovative and creative problem solver.
To apply for this position please go online to http://www.theIRC.org, click jobs under Sudan program.
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya |
Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
| Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya
Careers in Africa | Jobs in Africa
| Find Work in Africa | Employment - Africa | Jobs Africa | Vacancies in Africa | Work Jobs Africa