Deputy Country Representative/Programming
Location: Bujumbura, Burundi.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) seeks a Deputy Country Representative to upervise the country’s programming departments, to ensure the quality and growth of CRS programming.
1. Masters degree in International Relations/Development or related field or equivalent experience.
2. Three to five year’s middle management experience in complex development and relief programs in developing countries.
3. Excellent management and leadership abilities.
4. Very strong writing and verbal skills for project proposals, reports and communications.
5. Strong technical skills in or specialization in at least one of the CP program sectors.
Closing Date: 12 July.
For more information and job application see; Deputy Country Representative/Programming