Location: Kenya (Nairobi)
Closing date: 27 July
- Professional teacher training Diploma certificate plus a minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- At least one year living in the U.S.
- Demonstrated computer skills for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to maintain the integrity of official records
- Ability to manage a large and diverse workload under pressure with competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain high performance standards with attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions from Supervisor with a positive and receptive attitude.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional and courteous manner to represent the best interests of the JVA and CWS/IRP.
The Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box 14176