Country Accountant, Concern Worldwide - Rwanda
A suitable person is being sought by Concern Worldwide to fill the post of Country Accountant.
The position is based in Rwanda.
Location: Rwanda (Kigali)
Closing date: 31 July
Education & Qualifications Required:
-Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent
-Management skills, including personnel management
-Experience on use of any recognised accounting software systems
-Overseas experience, preferably in Africa, working for an International NGO.
-Training and capacity building experience
-Concern Worldwide experience
-Experience of working in complex social or tense environments
-Experience on Microsoft Great Plains will be considered as an additional advantage
Special Skills, Aptitude or Personality Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the way Concern operates and the role of the finance function in supporting this.
- Able to use initiative and work with limited supervision, organized, motivated and reliable.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Sense of humour, flexible and able to communicate easily with people
- Ability to work in a confined team environment
- Good working knowledge of written and spoken French