Consultant, International Development Research Centre, Cairo
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
IDRC seeks consultative services from organizations or individuals with experience in ICT4D to assist with the implementation of this exploratory project.
The consultant must be based in Cairo, Egypt.
He or she will be required to travel regularly to the five countries covered by the project.
Tenderers should provide proof of the following qualifications:
1. Work experience in ICT4D-based development projects (project
development and administrative and financial management);
2. Experience in applied research and elaboration of action
3. Good knowledge of action research and applied research
methodologies in ICT4D;
4. Good knowledge of the development and research environments in
the five targeted countries;
5. Sound experience in partnership building in development projects;
6. PhD or Master's degree in an appropriate discipline or years of relevant work experience;
7. Proficiency in English and Arabic. Proficiency in French would
be an asset.
Interested organisations and individuals are invited to submit a
letter and a complete resume of the candidate by email at
recruit [at] idrc.org.eg or by Fax: +20 2 3367056.
For more: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.