Consultant-Fuel Efficient Stoves, CHF International - Sudan
Location: Sudan (Khartoum, SD)
Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum ten years experience in the area of energy research with prior energy related publications.
- FES (Fuel Efficient Stove) programming experience and program evaluation, particularly meta evaluation, is mandatory, of which five years in resource deprived and conflict contexts.
- Knowledge and experience of Darfur desirable.
- Must be a self-starter and able to function independantly.
- Must be flexible and responsive to various interests.
- Must have excellent report writing skills.
- Requires strong planning skills, strong team building, capacity building and organizational skills.
- Proven capacity to effectively manage, lead, and maintain deadlines.
- Requires excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively work with a diverse variety of people.
- Fluency in English required.
- Knowledge of Arabic an additional asset.
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in Engineering, environmental studies, energy, livelihoods or applied social or natural sciences.
- PHD in the above fields highly desirable.
Please apply online:
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya |
Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
| Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya
Careers in Africa | Jobs in Africa
| Find Work in Africa | Employment - Africa | Jobs Africa | Vacancies in Africa | Work Jobs Africa