Location: Goma, DRC
Target profile and skills:
• The ideal candidate should possess an MSc degree in Environmental or Natural Resource Management or equivalent;
• 10 years of professional experience in Africa in conservation programme planning, development and implementation. International experience will be an added advantage;
• Good technical experience preferably in forests and community-based natural resource management;
• Experience in managing complex multi-donor funded programmes;
• Work experience and knowledge of North Kivu region is a distinct advantage;
• Experience in post conflict situation is desirable;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly in writing and editing technical reports and proposals for funding agencies;
• Excellent computer skills;
• Fluency in French and English is required, while knowledge of Kiswahili is an added advantage.
Director of Human Resources & Administration,
WWF Eastern Africa Regional Programme Office,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya | Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya | Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya