Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
A leading national FCMG organisation with an established brand in the region is looking to fill the position of Company Secretary.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be expected to:-
- Provide company secretarial services.
- Make statutory filings and returns on behalf of the Company.
- Address all matters pertaining to share registration.
- Provide legal advice and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with external lawyers on litigation involving the Company.
- Prepare various agreements and contracts (including leases) with third parties.
- Arrange insurance covers for the Company and process claims with the appointed Brokers.
In addition to being a team player, a good communicator, results oriented, dynamic and mature, the right candidate will:-
- Possess a Bachelor of Law degree.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Be enrolled as an advocate and in possession of a current practising certificate.
- Have at least 3 years post admission experience with emphasis in commercial and conveyancing practice.
- Be a registered Certified Public Secretary, CPS (K).
A competitive pay level will be offered to the right candidate.
If you believe you fit this profile, submit your application to
P. O. Box 42201-00100,
Application Deadline: 20th November 2009.
For more: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.