Communications & Outreach Officer, Food Security Analysis Unit - Kenya
Food Security Analysis Unit (FSAU)
The Food Security Analysis Unit- Somalia (FSAU) seeks to provide evidence-based analysis of Somali food, nutrition and livelihood security to enable both short-term emergency responses and long-term strategic planning to promote food and livelihood security for Somali people.
Location: Kenya (Nairobi)
- University degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years work experience in communications and outreach, preferably in Africa.
- 5+ years work experience in editing and writing
- Fluency in English and Somali, with strong writing skills in both languages
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, MS Power point, with Excel and Indesign experience preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Somalia
Candidates are requested to submit a covering letter quoting the Position Title and Vacancy Announcement No. FAO/FSAU/01/2008, along with their current/detailed Curriculum Vitae and FAO Personal History (PH) form (available at http://www.fao.org/VA/adm11e.dot - see following page for guidelines on how to fill it out).
E-mail is the preferred means of receipt and the application should be sent to jobs[at]fsau.or.ke.
If making a hard copy submission, the envelope should be clearly marked CONFIDENTIAL – FAO/FSAU/01/2008 and sent to the following address:
Food Security Analysis Unit
3rd floor, Kalson Towers
Box 1230 Village Market
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya |
Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
| Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya
Careers in Africa | Jobs in Africa
| Find Work in Africa | Employment - Africa | Jobs Africa | Vacancies in Africa | Work Jobs Africa