Commonwealth Scholarships in low and middle income countries.
The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is a unique programme. Since its establishment in 1959, it has provided opportunities for over 30,000 citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in other member countries.
Since the scholarships have traditionally been supported by host governments, the overwhelming majority have been hosted by developed Commonwealth countries.
Now, following the establishment of the CSFP endowment fund, a new strand of Commonwealth Scholarships located in low and middle income countries is available.
Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s level study are being offered in the following countries:
Scholarships for Commonwealth Countries Cover
• Full tuition fees
• Monthly/quarterly stipend (living allowance) set at local rates.
• Arrival allowance (usually) USD 500, to contribute to additional costs incurred in moving to your host country.
• One economy class return airfare between your home and host countries.
Scholarships for Commonwealth Countries Eligibility Criteria
• Be citizens of any Commonwealth country (except that you need to enrol to study in another country other than your own. Students currently studying in their local universities are eligibile to transfer).
• Hold a first degree of upper second class Honours standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed.
African Scholarships » African Women Scholarships & Grants » Developing Countries Scholarships » Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries » Fellowship Programs » Funding Grants for NGOs » Government Scholarships » LLM Scholarships » MBA Scholarships » PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships » Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships » Refugees Scholarships » Research Grants » Scholarships and Grants
scholarships for commonwealth international students - commonwealth undergraduate scholarships - developing countries - commonwealth master's scholarships - masters - commonwealth PhD scholarships - third world countries - commonwealth bachelor's scholarships - undergraduate - scholarships commonwealth countries - commonwealth guidelines for scholarships (research) - commonwealth research scholarships program