Candidates must be well organized, able to work independently, skilled at handling multiple tasks, diplomatic, and able to adhere to deadlines. Specific qualifications include:
- Able to work adeptly in French; English-language fluency required. Fluency in both preferred
- Specific experience working in media, journalism, media development or related fields, particularly in an international context
- Successful management of or experience working on donor-funded technical assistance projects for media or civil society development, with preference for USG funded donor experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the political and economic situation in DRC and/or Sub-Saharan Africa
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work on a multi-national team
- Experience living and/or working in DRC or Sub-Saharan Africa a plus
- Master's degree or equivalent work experience
Submit cover letter and resume by Tuesday, July 3, to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include MDD/DRC/COP/LM in the subject line)
Fax: +1 (202) 628-8189
No phone calls please. EOE.