Brand Activation Executive
Brand Activation Executive:
Position: Brand Activation Executive
Company: large Multinational Company dealing with food and beverage products.
Main Purpose of Job: Responsible for planning, monitoring and measuring all Brand Activation activities in specific markets
- Planning: Assisting the Brand Activation Manager in the development of Brand Activation plans.
- Supervision and Coordination: Liaison with the business and country teams for the arrangement of Brand Activation plans.
- Supervising Brand Activation activities at Regional level by monitoring and reporting Brand Activation Key Performance Indicators.
- Managing, coordinating and providing support to Brand Activation Coordinators for the execution of Brand Activation activities.
- Managing 3rd Party Contractors: Identifying and enlisting 3rd party contractors for implementation of Brand Activation activities.
- 5-7 years experience in Brand Marketing and Sales field within or with companies in the FMCG sector.
Functional or Professional / Business Skills:
- Analytical skills, Financial awareness, well-developed Planning and Organizing skills, Problem-Solving, Influencing, Good communication skills (written & oral), Training and Presentation skills and ability to Multi-task.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.