Assistant Supervisor Sotik Tea Company
Jobs in Kenya » Jobs Kenya » Kenyan Jobs » Latest Jobs in Kenya
About the Job
THE SOTIK TEA COMPANIES;
We are an organization located in a rural environment 50kms from
Kericho town consisting of tea estates and two highly automated
tea factories. We have an innovative approach to the growing and
manufacture of black tea and pride ourselves in the quality of our personnel and our productivity.
• A diploma in Motor Vehicle Mechanics or equivalent.
• At least 7 years experience post training qualifications.
• Preferably not less than 3 years relevant experience in supervisory position.
• Very high standards of repair and maintenance work
• Good and proven administrative experience and skills.
• Aged between 30 to 40 years old.
The successful candidate will be assisting the VWS Supervisor
in leading a team of mechanics and welders in maintaining and
repairing Tractors, Implements, Trailers, Vehicles, Stationary
engines (e.g Cummins generators), Lawn Mowers, Gyramowers,
Chain Saws etc. and other garage works including the:
• Preparation of PPM programs.
• Preparation of annual budgets.
• Preparation of monthly reports.
Applications, including detailed C.V., to be submitted to the
Deputy General Manager Technical,
Sotik Tea Companies,
by Friday 21st October
For more information and application see:
Sotik Tea Companies
For more local jobs see:
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.