Advisor in Business Management, Tanzania
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
TRIAS is an international Belgian NGO needs an Advisor in Business Management.
TRIAS believes that individuals and groups everywhere possess the power for self-development and to work in solidarity for the improvement of their social and economic well-being.
TRIAS endeavours to support this process of self-development and together foster a more equitable distribution of welfare.
1. A relevant masters degree in e.g. (agricultural) economics, (agricultural) marketing, business administration.
2. A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in business management and marketing, preferably in a rural African setting; experience and skills in organisational development would be an added advantage.
3. Excellent command of English and preferably Dutch; knowledge of Kiswahili would be an added advantage.
4. A team player, with good facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills. Good analytical skills with ability to capture issues and to transform experiences into lessons learnt.
5. Excellent editing and report writing skills.
6. Willingness to travel frequently within the Region.
7. Willingness to do other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
See Trias Website: www.triasngo.be for more information and application.
For more: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.