|Back to Back Issues Page|
I Owe You an Apology . # 048.
August 22, 2007
|A free e-zine bringing you inspirational articles, great tips on studying abroad as well as jobs and scholarships alerts.
August 22 2007, ISSUE #48.
If you have written to me recently, I may owe you an apology for not answering your mail as yet. I receive more emails than I can answer. In most cases I will send you a link to the webpage with the answer to your question.
If you have a very specific question regarding a particular scholarship, it is better to follow up with the sponsoring agency/university.
You can appreciate that with over 10,000 subscribers to this e-zine, plus thousands of visitors to Advance-Africa.Com each day, I cannot answer every individual enquiry. There may also be some delay in replying.
However, I really appreciate and value your emails because they continually inform me of issues that affect you. The more questions I receive the better idea I get of what your needs are.
Thanks to all those who sent me details (photos, contact information and particulars) of projects that need volunteer assistance. If you are ready to make an impact and are passionate about issues of health and education in Africa, please email me details of needy projects in your community. I am particularly looking for more responses from Ethiopia, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi and Ghana.
Today’s scholarships list includes:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarships in UK
- MA in Human Rights Practice Scholarships
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Fellowships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in International Masters in Economy, State and Society (IMESS)
- Special Overseas Student Scholarships in Australia
- Erasmus Mundus MA Audiovisual Translation Scholarships
- University of Newcastle International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Australia
- John Bicknell Research Scholarship, Australia
- Media leadership fellowships to fund broadcast management course
- Georgia Rotary Student Program
- Child Family Health International Scholarships
- 6th International photography competition
This week’s thought - Shots
"100% of the shots you don't take don't go in."
- Wayne Gretzky
Best wishes in everything you do!
P.S. Increasingly, ISPs are using filtering systems to try to keep Spam out of customers' inboxes. All too often, they also filter the e-mail that you want to receive.
To make sure your emails from http://advance-africa.com/ are not filtered into your "junk" or "bulk" folder, please add firstname.lastname@example.org your list of trusted senders, your "Contacts" or address book and the emails will not be sent to the junk folder.
P.P.S. Please spread the word, recommend or forward this free newsletter to friends and family.
The site is free to use. Your friends or family may be eligible and successfully apply for the scholarships or jobs listed on the site.
If this was forwarded to you, you can subscribe by visiting the website - http://www.advance-africa.com/. Scroll down the homepage and you will find a form to fill in and subscribe.
|Back to Back Issues Page|