|Back to Back Issues Page|
I think this might help you,, try it & see what you get. # 044.
July 24, 2007
|A free e-zine bringing you inspirational articles, great tips on studying abroad as well as jobs and scholarships alerts.
July 24 2007, ISSUE #44.
It is that time of the year when students flock various embassies to look for visas. If you are considering seeking a UK student visa; here are some tips shared by UK visa officials - Tips on UK Student Visa Application.
These will ensure you leave the embassy with a visa and the points about showing sufficient liquid funds and joining approved schools will work in all embassies. If you have failed to get a visa in the past, try out these points and see what you get; Student Visa Application.
Today’s long list of scholarships includes:
- McGill University Sauve Scholars Program (stipend - $30,000 for graduates in any subject)
- Oxford University 21st Century Entrepreneurship Challenge Competition (GBP 35,000 and GBP10, 000 in cash prizes)
- Print and Graphics Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- VLIR Masters Scholarships in Belgium
- Masters Scholarships for students from Developing Countries - Sweden
- Scholarships for developing countries students at University of Westminster, UK
- Alfred Friendly Press & Daniel Pearl Foundation Fellowships
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme
- Rhodes Masters and PhD Scholarships
- European Master of Science in International Health
- The Africa Thesis Award
- MSc in Environmental Mapping Scholarships
- Norwegian Federation of University Women Grants
- Access to Learning Award by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Fully-funded Exeter Graduate Fellowships in Human Geography
- International Architecture Competition for Sustainable Housing
This week’s thought - Can or Cannot?
"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
- Henry Ford (1863-1947)
All the best in your endeavors!
P.S. Increasingly, ISPs are using filtering systems to try to keep Spam out of customers' inboxes. All too often, they also filter the e-mail that you want to receive.
To make sure your emails from http://advance-africa.com/ are not filtered into your "junk" or "bulk" folder, please add firstname.lastname@example.org your list of trusted senders, your "Contacts" or address book and the emails will not be sent to the junk folder.
P.P.S. Please spread the word, recommend or forward this free newsletter to friends and family.
The site is free to use. Your friends or family may be eligible and successfully apply for the scholarships or jobs listed on the site.
If this was forwarded to you, you can subscribe by visiting the website - http://www.advance-africa.com/. Scroll down the homepage and you will find a form to fill in and subscribe.
|Back to Back Issues Page|