|Back to Back Issues Page|
[Advance-Africa.Com], Success Stories # 032.
April 02, 2007
|A free e-zine bringing you inspirational articles, great tips on studying abroad as well as jobs and scholarships alerts.
Serving Africans around the world.
April 02 2007, ISSUE #032.
I have received a number of emails from successful scholarship applicants in the last few weeks. I am truly happy for them.
Better than 90% of the people who receive this newsletter (and other information products) do not take the next step or do anything about it. That gives a huge advantage to the 10% who follow through. , I hope you are one of the few who follow through.
Today’s issue of the newsletter has scholarships available in all areas of study. The Japanese Government Scholarships cover non vocational training, undergraduate and postgraduate study in all fields. The New Zealand International Scholarships cover all areas of master’s and PhD research. Others include:
- Georgina Sweet Fellowship 2008 (supports women postgraduate students to study in any field, at an Australian university.)
- Olive W Garvey Fellowship (awards made to college students worldwide)
- ELA Foundation Scholarships (for women graduate students – US)
- Foreign Correspondent Training Course Scholarships (Czech Republic)
- Investigative Journalism Scholarships ( Czech Republic)
- Young Social Entrepreneurs Invited to Apply for YouthActionNet Awards (Worldwide)
- 2008 Japanese Government Scholarships (Diploma, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships)
- King Faisal Foundation Scholarships (for postgraduate studies worldwide)
- Master's in Energy and Environmental Management and Economics Scholarships (Italy)
- Environmental Management MBA Scholarships (Netherlands)
- Master of Science in Economics Scholarships and Ph.D. Studentships in Economics Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE) (Germany)
- Master and Doctoral Scholarships at International R&D Academy, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (Korea)
- New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarships (New Zealand)
- Law Scholarships at University of Leeds (UK)
This week’s thought - Procrastination
"Waiting is a trap. There will always be a reason to wait...The truth is, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don't count."
- Robert Anthony
P.S. Increasingly, ISPs are using filtering systems to try to keep Spam out of customers' inboxes. All too often, they also filter the e-mail that you want to receive.
To make sure your emails from http://advance-africa.com/ are not filtered into your "junk" or "bulk" folder, please add firstname.lastname@example.org your list of trusted senders, your "Contacts" or address book and the emails will not be sent to the junk folder.
P.P.S. Please spread the word, recommend or forward this free newsletter to friends and family.
The site is free to use. Your friends or family may be eligible and successfully apply for the scholarships or jobs listed on the site.
If this was forwarded to you, you can subscribe by visiting the website - http://www.advance-africa.com/. Scroll down the homepage and you will find a form to fill in and subscribe.
|Back to Back Issues Page|